Welcome to our country pub and restaurant - we are proud to feature
- Real ales.(including our own unique Ricky Rooster at just £2 per pint ).
- Wide choise of lagers and ciders and bottled beers.
- Large wine list and choice of wines by the glass.
- Quality and extensive menu every day from 12-9pm , with an emphasis on quality& value.
- Large garden and car park.
- Local Produce.
- A 5 star EHO food hygiene rating - the highest level you can achieve.
Located in the Hertfordshire countrside, our restaurant offers contemporary Brittish cuisine in a charming atmosphere with stunning views, whilst our bar area is full of character.
Both our Restaurant and Bar are manned by friendly and helpful staff.
This grade 2 listed 17th century building has been a public house for over 200 years and the current owners are deternined to combine history , quality and value for money .
We are proud to support our local community and families , children and dogs are welcome ay any time .(If you are eating and want to bring a dog please pre-book).
Enjoy dining al fresco during the lazy summer months or warm yourself by our two open fires in the winter.
We are happy to host any special functions ranging from weddings to christenings to anniversaries and birthdays .
Hope to see you soon!